Wednesday, May 16, 2007

tattoos...

I've been really busy lately and have found little time to blog :( In other news, I have been very interested in tattoos...especially artists/bands tattoos. It never seizes to amaze me how much someone can love a musician as much as to get a tattoo in their honor. Here are some pictures of some people with their favorite musicians on their skin!



AC/DC



Bjork



the Clash



Death Cab for Cutie



Depeche Mode



Elliot Smith



Elvis Costello



Foo fighters



Green day



Hanson



Ian curtis



Jackson, Michael



Korn



Led zeppelin



Metallica



Morrissey



Nirvana



Operation Ivy



Pennywise



Queen



Red hot chili peppers



Skinny Puppy




Tom Waits



U2



Van Halen



Ween



Yankovic, Weird Al



Zebrahead

Comments on "tattoos..."

 

Blogger Andymhemet said ... (March 31, 2017 at 2:35 PM) : 

Whose blog is this ? I need a couple of these how do I find out whose done these

 

post a comment